Customer Success Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reynen Court Inc. is seeking a Customer Success Project Manager (PM) to join our Customer Success Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, energetic team player to join our rapidly growing technology start-up, which is already working with some of the world’s largest law firms to accelerate their adoption of new technologies.
The Customer Success PM is a customer-facing technical role, which serves as the critical link between our external customers and vendor community and Reynen Court’s internal sales, strategy, innovation, product and development teams. This role reports directly to the Chief Transformation Officer, who has overall responsibility for Customer Success.
The Customer Success PM is a full-time remote position, with working hours within the U.S. time zone. Flexibility with work schedules, remote working, and frequent travel to our customers’ offices world-wide, predominantly located in major cities across the United States and in London, United Kingdom, are also required.
The Reynen Court Customer Success Team provides prompt, reliable assistance to Reynen Court’s customers throughout the entire service delivery lifecycle. The role of Project Management for the Customer Success Team has been defined to ensure the success of:
- Customer onboarding and project startup, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, delivery and closure.
- Stakeholder management and communications.
- Addressing the needs, concerns, priorities and expectations of the various stakeholders during project planning and execution.
- Balancing the (competing) project elements such as scope, quality, timelines, resources, budget, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Define project charter based on project sponsor’s inputs and specifications.
- Define project plans including milestones, products, critical success factors, activities, staffing, budget, timelines, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, communication and quality aspects.
- Perform stakeholder analysis; initiate, establish and maintain effective communication and co-operation with all project stakeholders.
- Lead and manage project team members and ensure realization of projects according to plan.
- Track and manage project status and progress and report to the project sponsor and other stakeholders as per the agreed frequency and detail.
- Effectively manage dependencies, risks, issues and competing priorities and escalate these to the relevant levels as and when needed.
- Propose and manage changes to the baseline plan as and when needed.
- Close projects properly when completed and conduct project reviews with documented lessons learned.
- Ensure adherence to Reynen Court’s standard operating procedures at all times.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- 0-2 years’ related work experience required.
- Experience managing or working on projects involving IT infrastructure, network implementation, software application deployments, etc. is a major plus.
- Strong technical aptitude, attention to detail, accuracy, and the willingness to research technical information, as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills; must be able to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders in multiple business roles.
- Action and result focused. Make-it-happen mentality.
- Organized, dependable, adaptable, and able to work effectively under the pressure of multiple projects, and tight deadlines.
- Exceptional technical and communication skills, ability to convey technical material with accuracy, clarity, readability, and efficiency.
- Ability to work independently in a global setting including multiple diverse backgrounds, cultures and time zones.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite and technical documentation standards.
- Formal Project Management Training and Industry Certification on Project Management (Agile, Prince2, PMP, Scrum, DevOps) is a plus.
- Cloud Infrastructure related certifications or work experience (AWS, Azure, etc.) is a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your single secure platform for AI and other legal technology.