PocketLaw is on a mission to empower companies worldwide to succeed by providing a smart, affordable solution for all things legal.
Our goal is to drive the transformation of the traditional legal industry and make it more likeable and user-friendly for our customers. To succeed with this, we need the best people, who are passionate and eager to challenge the status quo and push for change.
PocketLaw was founded in 2018. We are headquartered in Stockholm (Sweden) and we have an office in London (United Kingdom).
What we are looking for someone who:
- Is a stellar Sales Manager passionate about transforming legal operations and helping businesses around the world to succeed
- Has a commitment to overachievement - you have a “never-quit”-attitude and get a buy-in to overachieve against targets regardless of the challenges being faced
- Is data driven - you can leverage and communicate using data to improve KPIs that matter to the SMB segment and PocketLaw’s overarching strategy
- Can support the business in cross-functional projects to drive progress in the business
- Is excellent in time management and organisational skills
What you will do:
- Be responsible for initiatives related to current and future growth, incl.:
- Hit sales quotas
- Recruit, hire, and onboard new salespeople
- Create sales forecasts
- Design and implement a scalable sales strategy
- Continuously iterate on and improve upon sales processes by constantly challenging and improving every step of the funnel
- Drive creative initiatives for future growth - for example sales campaigns or product improvements
- Be at the commercial heart of the company - train and lead a sales team
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Experience in using CRM and other software to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience from implementing a sales plan and developing budgets
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns in sales data
- Strong management and leadership skills, incl. mentoring and coaching sales reps.
- Excellent in both Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing.
What would make you stand out:
- Experience from a fast growing SaaS company
- Experience from a fast startup growth journey
What benefits you'll enjoy:
- Offer to participate in the PocketLaw incentive program
- A fun, friendly, international team, with mixed experiences and backgrounds
- An awesome office space, at a prime location in the centre of Stockholm
Are you the one we're looking for? Come join our fun team and help us drive the change of the legal industry!
Your application has been successfully submitted.