VP of Marketing
Our Vice President of Marketing owns the strategy and tactics that accelerate our growth. Reporting to our CEO, this position drives all marketing initiatives, including data & analytics, digital, brand, demand generation, content, and email. This role requires a very hands-on individual who can lead and execute while building the marketing team. As our Vice President of Marketing, you will be responsible for building a data-driven, high-performance marketing function that delivers consistent, capital-efficient results.
- Define overall marketing strategy and lead its implementation.
- Own budgets, plans, programs, vendor relationships, tech stack, and KPIs across all marketing disciplines—brand, messaging digital, demand gen, customer, product, channel, and sales enablement.
- Collaborate with leadership, sales, engineering, and product to drive revenue growth.
- Manage the marketing technology stack to ensure seamless data collection, attribution, and performance analysis.
- Build a team and foster a culture consistent with our brand and values.
- Drive consistent increases in leading indicators and revenue performance as measured by marketing-contribution to pipeline & revenue.
Success in this role is measured by
- Your ability to drive measurable improvements in overall reach, engagement, lead generation, pipeline creation, and conversion rate optimization.
- 7+ years experience.
- 5+ years in a marketing leadership role, with experience hiring and managing high-performing teams.
- Demonstrable success creating a growth strategy and driving measurable results, including owning a revenue and pipeline number.
- Passion for data-driven marketing.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing technology—Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach, Webflow, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High-growth start-up experience.
We believe incredible teams can solve any problem and we strive to be an inclusive workplace where ideas thrive. We are first and foremost an organization of people who are passionate about learning, building, and sharing software to transform the legal industry.
Our team members thrive when they’re passionate about what they do. We strive to create an engaging environment with challenging tasks, foster meaningful relationships with colleagues, and encourage each other to become the best we can be. Whether you want to customize your workspace, share your latest hobby with the team, or broaden your horizons with a specific project, we have a wealth of opportunities to keep you growing and learning. We’re here to help you become the best version of yourself, all while having fun and connecting with coworkers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.