Legal Technologist - Machine Learning & AI
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Machine Learning | Artificial Intelligence
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation has been retained by an International Legal firm to secure the talent to drive efficiency with key stakeholders through innovative technology.
Working with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, you will;
- Support client pitches: helping lawyers explore the use of different technology and available tools that
- Increase awareness of the technology that is available and knowledge to business support functions.
- Deployment of Legal Technology solutions
- Collaborate, oversee and maintain Legal Technology projects
Educated to degree level in Computer Science or related field with an already very good grasp of law firm processes and experience;
- Supporting lawyers in the use of legal technology.
- Vendor engagement / management.
- Demonstrated planning, support and maintenance of legal technology solutions.
- •Experience using legal tech solutions such as Kira, Contract Express, DocuSign, HighQ, SharePoint.
Desirable: AI, machine learning, or document review platforms.
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're not just recruiters. We're People Experts. Finding your talent is our talent.