Title: Legal Analyst
Duration: 10-12 Month
Location: Camden NJ (Initially Remote)
The Business Analyst, Legal Projects will be part of the team supports technologies for Legal Operations. This includes existing technologies and potential new technologies.
The successful candidate will need to work closely with users and stakeholders from multiple areas and vendor partners. As such, this person must have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a proven collaborator, passionate about solving challenging problems.
* Day-to-day hands-on analysis
* Facilitate prioritization and requirement gathering for current and future state
* Determine gaps
* Identify patterns/trends
* Document and manage issues list
* Document new and revised policies
* Partner with internal and external teams
* Strong analysis skills
* Ability to support change management needs
* Assist with analysis of changes and associated outcomes
* Assist with end user training and communications
- Tracks & prioritizes backlog
- Data & systems analysis across multiple environments
- Documenting and tracking requirements from beginning to end
Complexity And Scope:
- Working across multiple stakeholder groups
- Prioritize issues found in design and testing and document requirements
- Managing multiple priorities
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's degree in business or computer science.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 5+ years of working in IT projects as a Business Analyst or in a data management role
- Business Analysis background with tech exposure
- Fast learner, dynamic and motivated, empathic to end user needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.