Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for Seattle-based Senior Full-Stack Software Engineers to join our team! We're looking for folks with a growth mindset, who love to solve challenging problems, and want to have an impact on how businesses operate. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for developing user-facing products, and will work with cutting edge machine learning technologies. You will build beautiful experiences that bring real AI into the workspace and delight our users.
Our tech stack leverages modern technologies such as React, TypeScript, ASP.NET Core, Python and PostgreSQL. As an early member of the team, you will work cross-functionally with our Design, Product, and Machine Learning teams to build beautiful and elegant products out of complex problems. You will be responsible for architecting the applications that users use daily and should be comfortable building and shipping end to end vertically integrated features.
What we look for:
- Proficiency in TypeScript, CSS and HTML
- Proficiency in any backend technologies (e.g. ASP.NET, Go, Java, Node)
- Solid grasp of computer science, algorithms and data structures
- Experience with Docker and shipping products in cloud environments
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Adaptable, humble, and interested in making an impact
- Bonus: Experience working on machine learning products
- Bonus: A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a similar field
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Build category-defining products
- Work with world class talent (ex Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Google, The Allen Institute for AI).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match
- Make an impact, and help make everyone more efficient at their job
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- Free lunches and a dynamic working environment right on Lake Union
- Unlimited PTO policy
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Effortless contract management.