Legal Technology Intern
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a growing company, we’re always on the lookout for standout talent to join our ranks on a more permanent basis and many interns have gone on to become valued employees. If you’re considering pursuing a career on the more innovative side of the law, this is the perfect place to get your foot in the door.
Interested in legal technology or pursuing a career in the future of law? We're currently accepting applications for our internship, where students can experience working at Australia's largest online legal services provider.
- Currently completing a law degree
- Able to receive PLT or equivalent academic credit for the internship
- Strong interest in legal technology (such as document automation and legal marketplaces)
- Familiarity with NewLaw and legal technology
- Writing and general communication skills
- Legal and general research skills
- Passionate, able to take initiative, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Sound legal knowledge
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Drafting and publishing legal articles, ‘how-to guides’ and legal blog content
- Assisting our developers with building new products
- Completing a long-term tech-driven research project
- Start Date: 24 May 2021
- End Date: 13 August 2021
- Remuneration: Unpaid
- Location: 2/23 Foster Street, Surry Hills NSW
- Closing Date for applications: 14 May 2021
- Interns will work 1 day from home and 1 day in our Surry Hills office
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Australia’s leading legal software platform for businesses and individuals.