Legal Knowledge Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Being a Knowledge Engineer at iManage means...
...you wear many hats: Product Owner, Legal Expert, Process Guru and Technician. You work at the fulcrum of legal information and data science by overseeing the lifecycle of our A.I models, which have been designed to automatically classify legal documents and extract topics from them. Our models are the heart of our A.I-powered solutions, so you will play a critical role in applying cutting edge technology to long-standing challenges in contract review and unlocking legal knowledge.
iM Responsible For…
- Helping to define and validate legal use-cases and translating them into a technical solution
- Managing all stages in the creation of A.I models and reporting to stakeholders on progress and delivery.
- Engaging with our customers to understand their requirements, as well as explain to them how our models have been trained and how they behave.
- Managing and monitoring the performance of models and working with stakeholders to ensure that they are performing as needed.
- Designing and managing the underlying processes for use-case definition, data acquisition and management, data review and model release.
- User-testing new products and features.
- Orchestrating experiments and replicating use-cases with our own technology and data.
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A good understanding of legal services, legal terminology, forms of legal data, particularly within contracts.
- A good grasp of the bigger picture, but I can also pick apart data in fine detail.
- The ability to quickly learn technical concepts and applications and relate them to the underlying problem we’re trying to solve.
- The ability to map a process and publish recommended best practice for using data or technology in new ways.
- Proven communication skills especially in explaining both legal and technical ideas in harmony
- Strong organisational skills, a tenacity to find out answers, push teams to deliver and keep stakeholders informed.
- A natural curiosity and strong logical thinking in solving problems.
- A law degree or a background in an innovation role or managing a legal product.
iM Getting to…
- Deliver an ambitious program of new AI functionality....
- Help expand the team’s reach to influence all products across the platform
- Boost customer awareness, understanding and usage of our work
- Work with a dynamic, bright, and eager team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making knowledge work.