Burnaby, BC, Canada
We’re looking for someone who takes numbers seriously, thrives in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment, and someone who lives and breathes our values. As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting financial forecasting, analysis and contributing to reporting. This position reports to the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis.
What you’ll work on:
- Gather data from various sources to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts, and provide key analytics, analyses, and summaries as required.
- Develop and update financial models with actuals, conduct variance analysis, find and communicate insights, and forecast future performance.
- Partner with Senior Leadership across the organization to assist with measuring and reporting on the performance of each department’s objectives, projects and initiatives.
- Partner with the organization to provide analysis and decision support.
- Monitor KPIs, identify trends and proactively work with operational leaders on opportunities to grow the business.
- Ensure we have strong data cleanliness and source of truth reporting.
- Work closely with Accounting to ensure all financial information is accurate.
What you may have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (finance, accounting, business);
- Have 2+ years of Accounting or Financial Planning experience;
- Be passionate about effective and intuitive data visualization;
- Be deeply data-driven, analytical, and curious;
- Be self-motivated, independent, and deadline-oriented;
- Be passionate about building data-driven organizations and having an impact on the business.
- Clear, concise, articulate, professional verbal and written reasoning and storytelling skills to communicate effectively to audiences at all levels of the organization.
Your application has been successfully submitted.