Legal Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our legal team provides key support for all TikTok's innovative initiatives, state-of-the-art products, and integrated platforms servicing our global markets. We help our technological and business teams enable their vision by providing integrated legal guidance and support. The TikTok legal team is growing fast and seeking highly experienced, bright, and capable legal professionals to join the Monetization legal team. The following describes the responsibilities and requirements for the role.
Responsibilities - What You'll Do:
- Assist with identification and/or integration of all mission-critical tools and software for the Legal and Monetization/Corporate departments including, but not limited to, collaboration and productivity software (i.e., Asana), contract management systems, and customer relations management systems.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors and legal service providers (i.e., registered agents for a variety of corporate activities and filings).
- Efficiently collaborate with Legal and critical cross-functional partners such as Sales Operations and Enterprise Applications teams on a range of projects to help continuously optimize legal processes/operations and develop best practices.
- Manage training sessions on and updates to systems and processes implemented.
- Assist with the development of legal and workflow templates and the intake of ad sales contract reviews and product reviews.
- Assist with the initial intake of questions from stakeholders across the Monetization and Corporate departments.
- Help institutionalize legal knowledge by gathering, curating, and organizing legal work product, and maintaining a repository of legal documents and practices.
- Track, compile, and analyze metrics on sales contracts, product reviews, and legal workflow processes.
- Research projects as necessary (i.e., competitive market analysis).
- Prepare basic legal documents and correspondence.
Qualifications - Who We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience as a legal operations specialist or paralegal supporting in-house legal teams and/or lawyers within a law firm
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or a Paralegal certificate from an ABA-accredited program.
- Ability to work cross-functionally. Experience independently planning, organizing, and prioritizing time and competing deadlines to complete job responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly detailed oriented and takes initiative to anticipate future needs, identify issues, and propose and implement solutions.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, research, and writing skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.