Research & Collaboration Lead
Manchester, UK Remote
We are currently looking to recruit a Research & Collaboration Lead into our Innovation & Ventures team within DWF and the role can be based in any of our offices, however it will be home based due to Covid restrictions at the moment.
You will be responsible for orchestrating an integrated horizon scanning strategy underpinned by effective external collaboration and internal engagement. Horizon scanning is one of five core components of the DWF Group innovation strategy.
The role can be broken down into the following core components that you will be responsible for:
- Lead and manage University relationships & Academic collaborations
- Lead and manage key networks and partnerships (e.g. Barclays Eagle labs)
- Lead and manage key supplier collaborations
- Capture and review Innovation Market trends
- Create a trends "watchlist" - "top 10 things to watch for"
- Articulate and scenario map particular innovation opportunities with key stakeholders
- Publish research papers in conjunction with Knowledge Services Teams (quarterly)
- Facilitate the link between horizon trends and potential new idea development
- Oversee regular pulse surveys and analyse innovation trends
- Conduct buyer interviews and innovation needs analysis
- Establish a client insight network / client advisory group for innovation insights
- Identify wider Client innovation hotspots (themes)
- Identify client collaboration opportunities
- Validate and test new ideas with clients
Your application has been successfully submitted.