Social Media & Content Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the Social Media & Content Manager, you will help introduce Brightflag to an even wider audience by telling the stories of our industry, customers, and products in creative and educational ways. The Social Media & Content Manager will be mentored by our Senior Manager of Communications & will report to our Vice President of Marketing. We’re looking for a teammate with the creativity to spot unexpected angles and the talent to craft memorable messages!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will help us build audiences, win customers, and create fans
- You will become fluent in legal industry trends and tech innovations
- You will research, monitor, and report on key business competitors
- You will take the lead on social media, email, and event content
- You will contribute to web pages, articles, guides, videos, & more
- You will work closely with the Senior Manager of Communications & report directly to the Vice President of Marketing
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a proven history of writing for professional audiences (portfolio preferred)
- You pride yourself on your organizational skills with a strong understanding of key social media KPIs, analysis, and reporting practices
- You have a genuine curiosity about our industry, business, and technology
- Proficiency; graphic design and/or video editing skills ex: Adobe Suite
- You have a core understanding of inbound marketing principles
- Legal and/or Technology experience
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Brightflag, your work makes a real difference, your contribution is seen and your work is valued. We value growth & would love for you to join & later on find new passions here at Brightflag!
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Health insurance
- Reading is important, therefore we offer an outstanding Book Work Scheme benefit
- Downtime is important at Brightflag, we offer 20 days holiday
- 401K Plan Option
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Take control with AI-powered software that’s easy to use and backed by proactive customer support.