Document Automation Specialist
Manchester, UK Remote
DWF are seeking a Senior Legal Technologist with a specialised focus on Document Automation. This role will join our Legal Technology team who are responsible for the operational support and roll-out of various legal technologies. We are looking for a document automation specialist to maintain our pre-existing automation portfolio, as well as grow usage and identify and development new automation solutions.
The individual will be responsible for and support the operational deployment of automation software such as Contract Express at DWF - within both DWF Advisory and DWF Mindcrest. They will also support the governance and monitoring of those solutions, provide training and support to users, and manage the automation work pipeline.
We are looking for an individual with a strong work ethic, enjoys problem solving through innovative use of technology, is comfortable working at a fast pace and has an ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
You will have:
- Strong understanding of legal contract automation software such as Contract Express (or similar) and experience implementing these tools
- Experience or knowledge of related legal technologies such as HighQ and DocuSign
· Experience managing risk and maintaining governance over the use and integration of legal tech tools, including workflow process and sign offs for document automation
· Experience working with and knowledge of the legal technology market
· Effective personal organisational and time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple demands and prioritise workloads
· The ability to work under pressure, to tight timescales with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills with a professional approach to internal and external clients
You will report to the Legal Technology Manager and liaise with DWF Mindcrest, DWF Ventures, IT and lawyers at various levels from a range of practice areas.
In the role of the Senior Legal Technologist – Document Automation you will:
· Use technical expertise to design and create new automation solutions
· Maintain and provide continued support for automation users across DWF including troubleshooting, amending document templates, and managing users access and licenses
· Identify opportunities for improving automation solutions including through integration with other technologies such as HighQ
· Assess new automation ideas for validity and potential to add value, and prioritise accordingly
· Work collaboratively with internal IT, transformation teams and the DWF Ventures team to create innovative solutions that involve automation
· Maintain strong relationships with automation software providers and both internal and external clients
· Supporting the growth and rollout of automation software to lawyers in our international offices
· Overseeing the use of automation software within a framework of tracking usage, regular reporting on the usage
· Creating training guides and delivering training sessions to automation users at DWF to improve legal tech education and facilitate further roll-out of software
· Actively promoting the use of document automation to clients and within DWF through demonstrations and the creation of promotional materials and case studies
Are you a dynamic and passionate individual with legal experience gained within a busy and fast paced environment?
Then we would love to hear from you!!
Benefits package and flexible working:
We want you to feel valued and rewarded by your time at DWF. We understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary. That’s why, when you join DWF, you’ll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), we offer flexible benefits which include season ticket loans, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers, a buy as you earn share scheme and dining cards. You will also have access to additional wellbeing programs such as an online GP and an Employee Assistance Programme.
We welcome applications from people looking for a flexible or [partly] agile role. We are happy to explore your preferred working patterns as part of your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.