Sales Development Manager
Calgary, AB, Canada Remote
We are looking for a Sales Development Manager to join our growing Sales team. Reporting to our Director, Sales & Partnerships, you will be responsible for growing and managing an SDR team whose goal will be generating revenue by developing opportunities for Athennian’s Regional Sales Team.
This position is open to remote work options in the following time zones: ET, CT, MT, and PT.
- 3-5 years of progressive sales experience with ideally 1+ years of management or team lead experience
- Ability to communicate and interpret data to recommend strategic and tactical changes
- Strong customer-facing skills. Whether you’re pitching to the CFO or grabbing lunch with your favorite paralegals - you’re on your A-game!
- Familiarity and passion for technology/SaaS environments
- Strength in building and maintaining relationships internally and within client organizations
In this role, at 3 Months, you will have:
- Collaborated with Marketing, Sales Enablement, and our C-suite to design and execute a hiring and management plan for the SDR team
- Established exceptional communication with all internal teams, and in particular with the Director Sales and Marketing department
- Developed a deep understanding of the problems Athennian solves for our users and how we differ from our competitors
In this role, at 6 Months, you will have:
- Worked independently and creatively toward achieving lead production and conversion goals, while constantly thinking outside of the box to develop new processes for the team
- Developed a deep understanding and ability to meet key sales OKRs
- Have control over what activities drive the acquisition of new leads by SDRs who will report to you
In this role, at 12 Months, you will have:
- Established yourself as a sales expert within the organization on all things sales related
- Met or exceeded an annual sales quota
- The ability to accurately forecast pipeline creation, lead volume and SDR capacity by having control over the data, ensuring the output is predictable based on activities
- Built strong relationships inside and outside of work with the Athennian team
Nice to have experience:
- Experience selling software to buyers from legal, finance, or other related industries
Your application has been successfully submitted.