VP of Commercial
London, UK Remote
We are looking for a revenue leader to join our leadership team and run our high-performing marketing, sales and customer success teams.
We’re proud of our scalable GTM and the high-performers on these teams that have got us to where we are. We are now looking to take this to the next level as we experience scale-up growth.
We’re looking for an experienced b2b SaaS revenue leader to own our commercial goals and our GTM, and to drive further growth. You will be responsible for strategy, growth and scalability as we continue to expand quickly both from a GTM and product perspective.
You’ll own revenue targets, hiring plans, incentivisation, GTM and strategic planning, and will continue to build out our commercial teams and coach and mentor our team leaders and ICs. You’ll ensure that the commercial teams are the voice of the customer internally. You’ll be comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders from clients to board members to speaking at conferences
We’re a growing, high-energy team where everyone plays a critical role in improving our products and processes.
Our culture is collaborative, ambitious, agile and not ego-driven. Things move fast, we like to see our work solving problems for our customers as quickly as possible, and we value each other. If you share these values, and the description below sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate has led a commercial team in a scale-up, B2B SaaS company. You may have come from a senior sales role or a senior marketing role, or a commercial leadership role, and you understand the mechanics of a SaaS organisation and how to drive growth and revenue across the business.
Traits we’ll look for will be around first-principles driven strategic thinking, backed up by data, and high EQ.
This is a key leadership role in the organisation.
We are especially keen on applications from women and underrepresented groups.
Salary is competitive and market.
- Share options, so we all share in Legl’s success
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup on a mission to make legal services simpler and to do well by doing good
- High and very visible impact in your role. This work really matters - success in this role will drive our growth and have a big impact on the business and our clients
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- A great and growing remote social culture
- A focus on wellbeing, with a personal wellbeing budget and (optional) pilates and counselling
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Learning a lot along the way. We encourage everyone to attend courses, talks and conferences and have regular 121s
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate.
Remote working (Covid-19 Statement)
As of March 2020 we are fully remote. We have adapted our tools and processes to support productive, connected, collaborative work from our homes around the UK and beyond.
Location and Visa Sponsorship
We are able to offer Tier 2 visa sponsorship for this role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.