Head of Sales
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Head of Sales
Ideal candidates will be located in the US Eastern or UK time zones.
About Lupl: Lupl is an open industry platform for legal matters in development with the support of a global community of legal departments and law firms. For a user, it is mission control for your legal matters. Its “bring your own system” technology synchronizes all of the people, documents, information, knowledge, communications and systems for legal matters into one secure space.
Working at Lupl: Lupl itself is the result of a unique collaboration between an international group of law firms and legal departments. And working at Lupl provides an opportunity for collaboration, challenge, and reward. Join an exciting and dynamic startup aiming to support a rapidly changing legal industry, where you'll work with a highly energetic, entrepreneurial, and international team who are passionate about our platform and our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone at Lupl. Please see our D&I statement below.
Position summary: As the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for designing, developing and executing sales strategies, as well as driving Lupl’s growth by leading the end-to-end sales process with our top tier customers.
- Create and drive an international go-to-market sales strategy for Lupl, implementing best practices and programs that will help achieve and surpass our goals.
- Run a sales process from beginning to end, including developing campaigns and other targeting strategies with both new and existing customers, generating and qualifying lead pipelines, and moving opportunities through the sales funnel to close. Set and manage goals and objectives, and related targets and accountability metrics.
- Convey Lupl’s unique value proposition to customers, evangelizing and demonstrating the platform’s value.
- Position our platform solution against other offerings in the market.
- Lead the contracting process in line with the company’s requirements.
- Be a key member of the team, partnering with the management, marketing and customer success teams to execute our strategic vision for the sales organization.
- Be a key source of market and customer feedback and collaborate with our customer success and marketing teams to develop use cases, ensure customer satisfaction and refine strategies.
- Help us grow, coach and manage a team of top tier sales professionals and global account managers.
- Design and implement sales operations processes and systems to support all of the above.
- You are passionate about technology and the role it can play in improving the way people work.
- You have a proven track record of driving revenue growth, and consistently delivering against targets.
- You are naturally collaborative and thrive in a team environment.
- You are a self-starter who can lead both strategy and execution, gain internal consensus, and communicate effectively up and down.
- You are customer-centric, understand the importance of user engagement, and are relentlessly focused on our customers’ success.
- You are ambitious, set high goals, and believe you can deliver real change in the industry.
- You are comfortable in the fast-paced, high-growth environment of a startup.
- If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
We’re Looking for:
- A highly motivated, consultative sales leader with a proven track record of success in SaaS sales.
- 7+ years of experience in B2B SaaS sales.
- Proven track record of creating, implementing, and managing a sales strategy.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach and mentor high-performing sales teams.
- Proven success in negotiating and contracting with enterprise and mid-market customers, and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate independently in a highly ambiguous, fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Bachelor's degree.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous growth stage company experience.
- Experience of freemium B2B SaaS business models.
- Legal sector experience.
If you don't meet 100% of these qualifications but you know you have what it takes to rock this job, we encourage you to apply!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Lupl is an open industry platform for legal matters, in development with the support of a global community of legal departments and law firms.