Account Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LawGeex is the pioneer of AI-powered Contract Review Automation (CRA). Headquartered in NYC, with offices in Tel Aviv and Salt Lake City, LawGeex patented technology is transforming the way businesses like eBay, White & Case, and Capital One work. LawGeex is one of the most well-funded legal AI companies in the world, having raised a total of $45 millions to date.
We believe legal has the potential to power innovation, accelerate business, and drive a competitive advantage. Our purpose is to transform legal, so legal can help transform businesses. LawGeex uses Artificial Intelligence to relieve corporate attorneys from this daily drudge work. With more time and creative energy, attorneys can use their expertise to add more value and make a bigger strategic impact on the business. LawGeex is the smartest way to delegate contract review today.
LawGeex is looking for a proactive, polished, and results-driven Enterprise Account Development Representative (ADR) for a full-time position in our New York City office. You’ll have the chance to learn from senior leadership and the potential for future sales roles with a rapidly changing and growing SaaS company. We are looking for someone who possesses excellent communication and analytical skills and should be ready to contribute to a variety of programs at any given time.
In this role, you’ll be the engine that powers our enterprise sales team by prospecting, developing, and qualifying prospects to build a pipeline for our future growth. The Enterprise ADR is our customers’ first experience with LawGeex, so you need to be a people person who makes a great first impression.
You will be - above all else - a LawGeex expert, working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Work with Account Executives to target named accounts to secure new opportunities and progress existing in-funnel accounts.
- Identify and research prospects, and contact them to create qualified leads and set appointments for account executives.
- Understand specific product applications, recognize prospect pain points, and how LawGeex can solve them
- Perform thorough and accurate account research and stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders and corporate initiatives. (online research and emails, cold calls, social touches)
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed qualified opportunity quotas to ensure sales objectives.
- Act as a contact point for prospects who respond to marketing campaigns, providing information and answering questions (inbounds, demo requests).
- You are a positive person! You'll be working in a highly demanding and ever-changing startup environment
- You have 1-3 years experience in a sales role; discovery call experience a plus
- You have strong research skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, experience communicating with corporate level executives (VP, C-Level)
- You have the ability to conceptually understand our AI solution and explain it on a high level to senior level executives
- You have energy, thirst to learn, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful team
- You are a self-starter and possess a sense of urgency
- You have demonstrated the ability to work independently, hold oneself accountable for results and ability to drive issues to closure
- Undergraduate Degree
About the team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated and fun! We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed our objectives, and enjoy the trajectory that LawGeex is on.
On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision life insurance, etc), we also offer a 401(K) plan with matching contributions, we provide expenses for babysitting (during COVID), home office equipment, and more.
We believe in sharing LawGeex’s success which is part of the compensation structure for all employees.
We value work-life integration and seek to achieve an ideal state where your work and life coexist and thrive together.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cut legal costs, reduce risk and get more done with LawGeex's contract review automation.