Assistant Director Legal Technology
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
Sydney NSW, Australia
We are seeking experienced eDiscovery and digital forensics consultants to join our LTS team in the role of Assistant Director. These exciting opportunities are available as we broaden our services to meet the increased need and adoption of legal technology across the ACCC and AER. This is a fantastic chance to join a dynamic and strong team of solutions focussed, innovative thinkers who are dedicated to providing quality eDiscovery and digital forensic activities across the organisation. We are looking for people with the ability to engage, use their strong technical expertise and are willing to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Manage the legal document management needs for investigation and litigation matters using Nuix and Discover (Ringtail) technologies, including design, implementation, forensic activities, document processing, early case assessment, review management and TAR, reporting and production.
- Engage and collaborate closely with business and service areas of the ACCC and external service providers to provide expert advice on identifying, collecting, analysing, reviewing and producing electronically stored information (ESI) from a variety of sources with forensically sound approaches. Maintain and draw on expert knowledge to provide advice and technical expertise to guide activities.
- Identify requirements, plan approaches and strategy, advise and train teams on the efficient use of technology and promote effective change management in the organisation relevant to legal technology and related strategies.
- Prepare accurate and appropriately detailed documents, including templates, correspondence, briefing notes, submissions, minutes, reports, statements, research and analysis papers. Be able to give evidence in court as required.
- Professionally represent the LTS team and the ACCC in providing information, advice and recommendations in relation to litigation support and associated technologies; participate and present in high-level forums; initiate and maintain relationships crucial to the ACCC.
- Assist the Director in leadership, management and continuous improvement of LTS team members, team resources and the team’s provision of services to the ACCC and AER.
Your application has been successfully submitted.