Senior Legal Technology Coordinator
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
Canberra ACT, Australia
The Legal Technology Services (LTS) team provides legal information management, case support services and related consultancy services to all areas of the ACCC and AER. These services include management of case material, the establishment and ongoing management of databases, electronic case preparation, digital forensics, technology assisted review (TAR) including analytics and predictive coding, eDiscovery, disclosure and other productions, and provision of software to assist with case preparation and litigation.
Role and Duties
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of solutions focussed, innovative thinkers who are dedicated to providing quality eDiscovery and digital forensic activities across the organisation.
We are seeking an experienced eDiscovery consultant/project manager to join our LTS team in the role of Senior Legal Technology Coordinator (APS6). This exciting opportunity is available as we broaden our services to meet the increased need and adoption of legal technology across the ACCC and AER. This is a fantastic chance to join a dynamic and strong team of solutions focussed, innovative thinkers who are dedicated to providing quality eDiscovery and digital forensic activities across the organisation. We are looking for someone with the ability to engage, use their technical expertise and who are willing to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Coordinate and undertake the document processing needs for investigation and litigation matters. Provide instructions to third party providers tailored to meet the needs of individual cases. Ensure third party providers meet quality and timeliness standards, identify issues and liaise with providers to find solutions.
- Provide database administration and maintenance including, but not limited to, creation of databases, importing and exporting of data and indexing, and producing lists and reports, ensuring compliance with established methodologies and protocols.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, anticipate and respond to their needs and expectations and represent the LTS team and the ACCC in providing information, advice and recommendations in relation to litigation support and associated technologies. Professionally participate in high-level forums.
- Implement work plans, setting tasks and priorities and managing workflows for the use of legal technology, including for identifying particular material, document review workflows and technology assisted review.
- Prepare accurate and appropriately detailed documents, including correspondence, templates, briefing notes, papers and reports.
Your application has been successfully submitted.