Senior Legal Technology Specialist
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Faegre Drinker has an opportunity for a Senior Legal Technology Specialist to work with our Tritura team in our Minneapolis, Indianapolis or Philadelphia office. You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to organizing, carrying out, directing and monitoring all technology-related activities associated with projects and assigned client matters to achieve cost-effective, client-oriented outcomes. Tritura is a data science-driven professional services and software company that is a wholly owned subsidiary of Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, a full-service Am Law 50 law firm.
What you would do in this job:
• Employ project management principles to manage all aspects of assigned projects.
• Provide project management support for both eDiscovery and transactional matters, stepping in to take a lead role on matters where needed.
• Participate in piloting and learning new technological solutions, focusing on areas where efficiencies can be gained in workflows.
• Design and build workflows related to processing and promotion of data.
• Proactively engage with case teams to gain substantive knowledge of the matter and develop workflows and processes to efficiently achieve the goals of the clients.
• Possess deep understanding of legal technology to provide technical and substantive solutions for managing data.
• Consult, advise and implement workflow for case teams in the areas of litigation technology platforms, all aspects of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), and advanced features of litigation support software.
• Maintain frequent line of communication with the Technical Operations team on application maintenance and problem solving.
• Assist the Legal Technology team on troubleshooting technical issues.
• Maintain current knowledge of legal technology solutions.
• Strong commitment to client service.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Cooperation and the ability to collaborate in a team, including across offices.
• Ability to problem solve and use sound judgment.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in a virtual environment.
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships, both internally and externally.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Positive and professional demeanor.
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
• Paid time for firm-sponsored volunteer events.
• Wellness programming with personalized content and activities.
• Professional environment and the opportunity to work with experts at the top of their fields.
• Variety of health plan options, as well as dental and vision plans.
• Generous paid time off.
• Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA, MS or other graduate degree preferred.
• 8+ years of experience in legal technology or technical project management.
• Mastery of a variety of legal technology tools and techniques/workflows (e.g., Nuix, Relativity).
• Experience with using Microsoft Office 365 Security & Compliance Center, including Core/Advanced eDiscovery modules.
• Preferred technical skills: project management training/certification (e.g., PMP); experience with coding (e.g., Python); experience with processing workflow automation tools (e.g., Rampiva); data visualization (PowerBI); experience with or interest in data collection for legal matters.
Your application has been successfully submitted.