Manager Legal Technology
Contribute to the implementation and continuous development of the Legal Technology strategy and the support activities to help bring key strategic initiatives to life. The team member will have opportunities to assist in the execution of various key projects which have the potential to significantly impact our organization. The team member will also have opportunities to lead the execution of various small-sized projects with a focus on the implementation and operation of electronic signatures.
- Manage the business and take over responsibilities in the implementation, execution and the continuous improvement of the Legal Technology strategy, with a strong focus on tools, like electronic signature tools, for managing contracts or handling documents.
- Act as the subject matter expert in the clarification of the objectives, the implementation and the smooth operations for the electronic signature tool and the embedding into the adidas system- and process landscape.
- Contribute significantly to the process of defining the project portfolio and ensuring the execution of core projects. This includes handling the logistics (e.g. making agendas, developing and coordinating the material to be used, laying out reports, preparing presentations and communication drafts and facilitation of workshops, do follow ups, track and prepare periodically project activities). In this context manage small-sized projects from concept to implementation.
- Identify, recommend and address improvements in methodology, format and processes.
- Provide significant support in the clarification of the objectives, the implementation and operations to particular initiatives or tools or stakeholder in the Legal Technology universe.
- Carry out periodic inspections. Assess work carried out in accordance with company procedures and policies. Check that materials are properly used, requirements or other regulations are complied with and schedules are followed. If any problems or conflicts occur bring them to the attention of the supervisor in order to update any changes.
- Manage the implementation of qualitative and quantitative performance measures and tracking tools. Support the business and supervisor thereon with their definition and for the execution.
- Develop effective working relationships with all involved project members and internal clients across various locations and functions.
- Ensure smooth operation of the day-to-day business by taking on ownership for related actions.
- Ensure compliance to standards like Project Management Office (PMO), Policies, Code of Conduct.
- Key internal stakeholders
- Global Legal
- Global Legal Solutions team
- Contract management system / database users (GCM & DocuSign)
- Contract owner at all levels and business functions of the organisation
- IT (e.g. IT Business Solution, IT Support)
- Internal contract management subject matter experts from various functions
- Key external stakeholders
- External software and service suppliers/providers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong belief in and enthusiasm for digital business transformation and a digital native
- Ability to improve processes or systems by using personal experience, feedback and best practices
- Strong drive to 'crack the problem' with a deep intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Practical sense of how to cut to the core issues and analysis
- Strong communication skills with capability to interact in/with cross functional teams and persons internally and externally
- Strong collaboration skills: collaborative leadership over ownership; cross-functionality over silos
- Comfort with ambiguity, flexibility, tenacity, eagerness to learn balanced with process orientated mindset
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken) and German advantageous
- Travel of up to 20%
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of corporate experience in general corporate, transactional and commercial legal fields.
- Preferably experience with multinational companies with multi market teams.
- Good understanding of IT technology and IT infrastructure related topics
- Advanced knowledge of eSignature solutions such as DocuSign
- Good knowledge of contract lifecycle management processes
- User experience of contract management software preferable (LCM (The Quality Group preferable)
- ERP System user experience (e.g. SAP R/3 or S/4HANA) is preferable
- Strong skills in Office365 or respective MS-Office standard tools
- Experience in managing small project teams or small projects is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.