Customer Data Specialist
Calgary, AB, Canada Remote
We are looking for a Customer Data Specialist to join our growing Customer Services team! In this role, you will assist our customers in transitioning to the Athenian software by moving unstructured data as efficiently as possible and decreasing the time for customers to realize the value of our product!
This position is open to remote work options in the following time zones: ET, CT, MT, and PT.
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience as a highly detail-oriented Data Specialist manipulating and compiling data from a variety of different sources
- Advanced Excel skills, including data transformation + macros
- Familiarity with ETL concepts and tools (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Creative problem solving for clearing and transforming data
- Project Management experience with the ability to produce project deliverables
- Ability to build and manage relationships with vendors and contractors
In this role, at 3 months, you will have:
- Learned about Athennian’s industry, software, and services well enough to develop a deep understanding of the data needs of our customers
- Established collaborative relationships with members of adjacent teams such as Product, Document Automation, Engineering, Customer Success, and Delivery
- Prepared data transfers from various analog data sources and file formats to Athennian upload format
- Worked with the Delivery team to build a framework for scoping and estimating data migration projects, supporting a statement of work
- Reported to internal and external stakeholders on projects status while successfully tracking time, resources, task progress and other key project metrics
In this role, at 6 months, you will have:
- Managed vendor relationships that assist in executing manual data migrations, including service providers and individual contractors
- Produced project artifacts including timelines, risk matrices, etc.
- Performed Quality Assurance on data extraction and classification completed by vendors; including reviewing basic entity data, principal registers, and share registers
- Successfully implemented and operated software tools to track data migration project status and updates
In this role, at 12 months, you will have:
- Built processes and test cases to ensure the accuracy of migration tools
- Collaborated with the Data Migration Team to develop user stories for improving data migration capabilities
- Reported software bugs with respect to the data migration functionality
- Researched and implemented software tools to automate the process of structuring and classifying data
- Basic legal entity knowledge
- Multilingual speakers
Your application has been successfully submitted.