Newport Beach, CA, USA
*MUST BE LOCAL TO ORANGE COUNTY, CA. Will be expected to work in-person at the Newport Beach office 2 - 3 days per week.
The Marketing Manager will be a valued member of the marketing team. They will be responsible for driving team goals through branding, communication, understanding performance analytics, overseeing content and social media efforts, and developing marketing team members.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s marketing campaigns and social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and widen sales funnel.
- Ability to understand and calculate ROI - what works and what does not!
- Monitor and analyze social media channels to maintain unified brand voice across all platforms.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Assist in development of social media marketing campaigns and provide constructive feedback.
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Measures the success of every marketing and social media campaign with defined KPIs and suggest content optimization.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communications with senior management.
- Strategize and execute community events.
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- 2-4 years of experience in a marketing role.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Excellent multitasking, time-management and critical thinking skills.
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing or related field.
- Asana project management tools
- Social media management tool.
- Adobe Creative Suite software is a plus.
- Experience in marketing or similar relevant field.
Your application has been successfully submitted.