This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Product Owner at ZERØ your main focus will be to delight customers by identifying new features and optimizing the current service and experience of our ZERØ Enterprise Mobility Suite. We will expect you to deep dive into customers’ needs and expectations. You will be required to be business savvy, have a bias toward data-driven action, and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. As the product owner for our Agile software development team, you should understand the Agile process from beginning to end, including user stories, acceptance criteria, sprint planning, user experience design, and QA, and be ready to lead the product development team on a day-to-day basis.
As a member of the Product leadership team, you'll drive the organization toward designing customer-centric solutions that radically improve existing functionality and will work on creating new concepts and applications that progress the business. You'll advocate for quality and be a driving force behind realizing our commitment towards creating elegant solutions for customers. Successful candidates are deeply connected with and motivated by our vision to improve the lives of knowledge workers with automation of business processes and workflows.
- Advocate for the customer on the Scrum team, providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI.
- Work with designers to ensure a high-level user experience is delivered
- Defining priorities and ranking the product features so that the development team can clearly understand the vision.
- Lead grooming activities within an Agile team, specifically defining and writing user stories, acceptance criteria, and user interface designs.
- Take full ownership of the product backlog. Plan and prioritize the product feature backlog to ensure that the scrum team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared stories.
- Mitigate impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Accepting sprints.
- Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Gather customer feedback to validate that the product works against stated metrics.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of product ownership and other agile processes
As a Product Owner at ZERØ, you will collaborate closely with the Product Managers, designers, and other stakeholders to assist with:
- Defining the product vision, roadmap, and requirements.
- Planning releases and setting expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
- Developing user personas, conducting and analyzing user research.
- Identifying market and customer needs
- Multiple years of product management experience, with overall industry experience of 10+ years
- Demonstrated experience in developing products from concept to launch.
- A Bachelor's Degree in the field of Information Technology is desirable.
- Strong technical background and complete understanding of software development life cycle.
- Experience in B2B product management, preferably some including business productivity applications or enterprise software.
- Experience working on mobile applications and a strong understanding of enterprise mobility are highly desirable.
- Understanding of project management including expertise with Agile framework, Kanban, and Scrum methodologies.
- Must be a fast learner.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting and articulating decisions to both cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- A thought leader and master of the craft who is passionate about educating organizations and leading the product team to create products with the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to do online research and find information independently.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Curiosity, creativity, and drive to be innovative.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, or other project tracking tools.
- Certification in Product/Project Management is a big plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI-powered email for innovative law firms.