Legal Tech & Innovation Manager
For 60 years Wolf Theiss has been advising national and international clients, ranging from private companies and their owners to multinational corporations, on all aspects of business law in the Central, Eastern and Southeastern European region. Our team brings together over 340 lawyers from a diverse range of backgrounds, working in offices in 13 countries throughout the CEE/SEE region.
Picture yourself working alongside with other highly motivated individuals and building a successful career at one of the most cutting-edge fields in the legal industry. Join us and support our lawyers with innovative solutions using automation and AI tools on some of the largest and most important mandates in the CEE/SEE region.
Legal Tech & Innovation Manager (m/f/d)
- Working as part of our Legal Tech and Innovation team on document automation and Wolf Theiss Space
- Actively contributing to projects evaluating and testing new legal technology solutions
- Providing our lawyers with technology-based solutions for specific project requests
- Development of Legal Tech campaigns inside and outside the firm
What we expect:
- University degree ideally in the field of law, business or marketing
- Knowledge of and interest in new technologies ("tech savvy") – programming experience is an advantage
- Experience or interest in project management is an asset
- Excellent spoken and written English and German
- Dedication to drive change
- Team-player who is proactive and prepared to take responsibility
What we offer:
- Challenging position at one of the most entrepreneurial, innovative and future-oriented law firms in the CEE region
- Close cooperation with ambitious colleagues from over 20 countries (firm language English)
- The possibility of a long-term collaboration
- Interesting projects as a member of a close-knit team but with a high degree of self-autonomy
- Central location and very good public transport connections
- Healthcare services and various discounts
- Flexible working within the guidelines of our home office policy
Your application has been successfully submitted.