London, UK Remote
We are hiring an intern into our commercial team. They will support our growing sales team to execute on the sales process, acquire new customers and to hit our ambitious revenue targets in 2021. Working closely with our team of Account Executives, you will support lead qualification, outreach and market mapping to ensure we’re maximising the new business that Sales can deliver.
We’re a small, high-energy team where everyone plays a critical role in improving our products and processes. In Sales we have 4 AEs and a SDR today, and we’re growing quickly.
Our culture is collaborative, ambitious, agile and not ego-driven. Things move fast, we like to see our work solving problems for our customers as quickly as possible, and we value each other. If you share these values, and the description below sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
What you will do (full training provided
- Qualify leads
- Research the Legal market
- Contact mapping
What you can do
- Demonstrate an interest in the commercial function of a B2B SaaS startup
- Discuss the Legal industry, with awareness and insight of LegalTech
What you might have done
- Gained some 'office-based' sales experience (possible remote)
- Studied Law
- Worked with CRM tools like Hubspot or Salesforce
What you're like
- You’re process driven and disciplined with your approach.
- You’re a natural salesperson, and build rapport and relationships quickly and easily
- You are ambitious and a high-performer
- You are a constant and proactive learner.
- You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
Salary and Benefits
- This is a 6 month paid internship
- Our ideal start date is 12th April 2021
- Salary is market rate but dependent on experience
- It's possible this role will develop into a full-time role
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup on a mission to make legal services simpler and to do well by doing good
- High and very visible impact in your role. This work really matters - success in this role will drive our growth and have a big impact on the business and our clients
- Team of smart, ambitious and genuinely kind people
- A great and growing remote social culture
- Frequent networking events and industry talks
- Learning a lot along the way. We encourage everyone to attend courses, talks and conferences and have regular 121s
We believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate.
Remote working (Covid-19 Statement)
As of March 2020 we are fully remote. There will be the opportunity to work in our physical offices again once the pandemic no longer poses a threat. In the meantime, we have adapted our tools and processes to support productive, connected, collaborative work from our homes around the UK.
Location and Visa Sponsorship
Although we are remote, we can only consider applications from candidates who are resident in the UK, and who do not require visa sponsorship to work here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.