Legal Tech Customer Success Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You are smart, inquisitive and a good collaborator. You enjoy helping customers realize the full functionality of their latest investment. You like wearing many hats and understand that working in a small team means that you get to experience and take on roles that don’t pigeon-hole you in one narrow domain. You enjoy tackling new projects and engaging customers along the way. You love being the voice of your customers and seeing their suggestions and feedback implemented, especially when you can help multiple customers. You love empowering customers to communicate the value of their work to their team and leadership.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to have a conversation with you.
- We are a small, growing startup with an open, transparent culture
- We work with some of the biggest companies in the world to help them fill an important need with cutting-edge technology
- We work with interesting technologies; we’ve even been awarded 9 patents
- You’ll get to champion wins for your customers
- Your opinions and experience will matter and bring valuable diversity to our team
What You Would Do
- Manage all post-sales activity for BlackBoiler’s customers
- Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement, adoption, and communication; ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Conduct routine account performance planning and reviews; includes data-driven reviews and analysis of customer portfolio to prioritize opportunity and risk
- Identify and act upon expansion opportunities
- Coordinate and deliver basic and advanced training sessions
- Collect product feedback and own feature requests documentation and communication internally and externally
- Resolve customer issues, alone and through collaboration with other BlackBoiler team members
- Own training documentation including new material and keeping older material updated
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of references, referrals, and case studies
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success - LegalTech and/or SaaS preferred
- A verifiable track record of of customer retention and growth
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining a strict attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills especially working with enterprise customers
- Aptitude for learning software, experience with implementations or onboarding in other software applications a bonus
- Prior experience in legaltech or the legal industry preferred
- Working knowledge of Jira/Confluence
Salary, Benefits, and other Details
- Location: D.C./Maryland/Virginia or Remote
- Employment: Full-time, flexible schedule, and mostly remote work
- Salary Range: commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Good health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401(k) plan
- Equity: 0.20% to 0.50%
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automated Contract Markup. Cut legal costs. Drive efficiency.