Junior Implementation Specialist
Copenhagen, Denmark Remote
As an Implementation Specialist in Contractbook, you will be joining a team working in the intersection between business and technology. It is a team with in-depth knowledge about our product, process and clients. In other words, as an implementation specialist, you will be working with our medium and larger clients coming all shapes, sizes and in a variety of stages. That includes scoping, execution and retention. You will be working in close collaboration with the account executive team, and have many touch-points with product development (as you sit with invaluable feedback).
The position is an excellent opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organisational and development opportunities. You will become a vital part of the team, and your work will have a direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
What is Contractbook
Contractbook is a Danish legal tech company backed by Google’s AI-fund, Gradient Ventures. We are on a mission to help people achieve better contracts through data-driven contract automation. We offer a digital contract management platform where our users are able to manage the entire lifecycle of their contracts in one flow. Create contracts with updated templates, sign them with a digital signature and organise them safely in the cloud. They can also collaborate in teams, execute the contract to fulfil obligations, and analyse their contracts to maximise their value. We also offer them an opportunity to integrate the platform with thousands of other apps and automate your workflow with our customised automations. Besides that, Contractbook also offers automated contract drafter and a client-portal for law firms. That is an advanced extension of the platform where lawyers can collaborate with their clients and support them in their day-to-day work. That allows the law firms to adopt a more client-centric and proactive approach with modern business models and new revenue streams. Contractbook was founded in Copenhagen in 2015 by Niels Martin Brøchner, Jarek Owczarek and Viktor Heide. The platform has 70.000 users across 70 countries and is well-funded by Gradient Ventures and byFounders.
Why is now a good time to join Contractbook
Contractbook is a solid, well-funded company that is supported by Google’s AI-fund. We are scaling up and growing a lot these days; both in terms of headcount, revenue and experience. This is your chance to be a part of a really successful environment with a lot of victories to celebrate - especially if you are interested in joining our international journey. However, we are still a young company where you can have a lot of influence, short communication chains and a flat hierarchy among our 40 employees. You get the best from all worlds: A dynamic, vibrant and optimistic environment with many occasions to celebrate - and a place where you can grow, learn, experience and have a great impact.
In order to hold this position, you need to
- be a quick learner
- have an ability to soak up knowledge...
- ...and transfer knowledge in a simple and effective way
- have a good understanding of technology
- posses an ability to prioritize short and long term tasks based on urgency, importance, and impact
- wanting to learn basic coding
- have great communication and negotiation skills
- be fluent in English - other languages are a plus.
- have an ability to build professional relationships with people and manage their expectations
- have an ability to work collaboratively across teams and different departments. You can communicate your thoughts in a clear and professional manner verbally and in a presentation setting.
- be independent and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
Your colleagues say you
- are entrepreneurial and creative
- are easy to work with
- challenge the status quo, and give good arguments why
- are a true problem solver
- are driven but...
- ... do not have sharp elbows
- love to build relationships
Your mom says that you are
- productive and efficient - you get things done
- played with Lego as a kid and love to built things
- ready to get your hands dirty (and she has the photos to prove it)
- always focused on creating win-win situations
- probably working in IT
Your application has been successfully submitted.