This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a young startup founded by a lawyer / banker with a tech background. The company has one of the major Swedish banks as a customer for a variety of complex financial contracts, and the company is now moving towards a broader application of its services with exciting collaborations ongoing with partners.
What we offer
- Meaningful work & relationships: Revolutionize legal contracts and empower our customers' processes, while you are being part of Maintract, its journey and its affiliation with Wellstreet, Google Launchpad and the AWS Fintech Loft.
- Growth: Major opportunity to take on challenging tasks and grow. We'll give you lots of freedom and responsibility to invent, build and lead the development of awesome technology.
- Compensation: Market-level compensation and options.
In addition, we are utilizing modern frameworks for document editing, state management and evaluation of logic rules.
Joining Maintract, you will take lead on building our technology providing advance contract functionality to our customers, enhancing our platform and take part in inventing new ways to digitize legal transactions and integrate such with other technologies.
The position is in Stockholm, Sweden, with offices located at The Factory by Wellstreet, together with a variety of other startups.
We believe that you are solution-driven and offer full flexibility for a person who gets things done. Apart from being technically skilled, we believe that you are also business oriented as you will take part in building the company from the core and up.
- As the core team is currently small, you will initially mostly engage in core development of the applications
- Lead and oversee all technology of the company, including the full stack application providing services to our customers and the deployment to AWS
- Lead and grow the team from a small and passionate one to a large, solid team creating world class applications
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Harnessing the value of contract data.