Marketing & Admin Internship
Swiss LegalTech Association
We founded the Swiss LegalTech Association to help modernize the Swiss legal industry and create a forum for all actors of the legal market to exchange and built the future together, We conduct research into the legal market, produce documentation, organize events, provide input in legislative projects and act as a consultative body for matters relating to the future of the legal market. We are looking for 2 trainees to help us carry out our work.
Our activities may include
- Market Research
- Event organization – see for example: legalInnovation.ch
- Negotiations with other LegalTech / blockchain associations and institutions
- Website creation and development
- Social media awareness raising and promotion campaigns
- Breakfast talks
- Start-up coaching
- Networking – see for example our breakfast talks
- Association & member management
- Document creation and editing – see for example our cooperation with the Swiss Bar Association to conduct a survey on the adoption of new technologies in law firms
What We Offer
If you are interested in the world of technology and the future of the legal professions, take advantage of this opportunity to do an internship with us! We guarantee you that you will have a unique opportunity to increase your network, work on diverse and interesting projects related to the legal industry and its future, gain an insight into how other industries work and benefit from professional advice from a wide range of law professionals, lawyers, in-house counsels, entrepreneurs, marketing advisers and more.
The financial compensation is relatively low and cannot pay bills - therefore we are primarily looking for people interested in semi-volunteer association work and who have a genuine interest for the future of the legal profession. We will invest a lot of time in your training and personal development, we are open to hearing about the projects you wish to work on and support your career growth.
Minimum duration of the internship: 3 months.
Your Activities At The Swiss LegalTech Association May Include
- Market Research & Marketing campaigns
- Participation in Board meetings
- Contacts with SLTA partners
- Community building
- Contributing to website creation and development projects
- Administrative support work (notes taking / summaries)
- Production of documentation
- Research into modernization in the legal industry
- Contribution to social media strategy and content
- Contribution to websites development
- Domicile in Switzerland
- Law or Marketing student at a Swiss university
- Strong interest in the legal profession, the future of the profession, new technologies and social networks.
- English fluent – English is indispensable. Most of SLTA communication is in English. Native German OR French - Italian a strong asset
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment and proactive working
- Remote working
- No previous experience required - only strong motivation!
This position is compatible with studies, we organize the workload accordingly. We do not require a cover letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.