Strategic Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client is looking for a Strategic Account Manager, who will be primarily focused on looking after customers in the UK Legal Top 100, based in London and across the south of England.
Building relationships based on trust, our customers will look to you to solve their business needs with the company's full suite of innovative productivity and data technologies. You will also have responsibility for promoting the company to both new and existing business opportunities within the UK Legal Top 100.
- Act as, and be seen as, a respected and trusted strategic adviser to clients, including managing multiple C-level relationships
- Ability to manage own workload and responsibilities
- Take all necessary measures to gain a full understanding of the client’s business, their issues, opportunities and objectives
- Identifying opportunities to provide the customer with new product lines, services and solutions
- Maintain and grow annual recurring revenue within named account base
- Building, maintaining and developing internal relationships with key teams from across the business such as Marketing, Solutions, Customer Success and Technology
- Providing product feedback and intelligence to the business
- Meet key financial & personal KPIs
- Provide regular and accurate sales forecast information
- Maintain accurate up to date records of all customer details, dialogue and sales opportunities within CRM
- Excellent track record in software and professional service sales
- Experience with Solution Sales methodologies
- Targeted account planning and development
- Proven track record in software sales results, managing complex sales cycles and deals in excess of £100k
- Experience of working in global organisations
- Proposal writing and coordination skills
- Business case and ROI development
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Hungry for opportunity and development
- Good understanding of IT systems and solutions
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering futures in legal technology and the business of law