Performance Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Performance Marketing to join our Growth Marketing team in Toronto. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely across Canada, or a combination of both. Some exceptions may apply.
What your team does:
The marketing team is the primary driver of Clio’s revenue machine. We’re seeking an experienced Manager, Performance Marketing with a proven track record implementing, and executing data-driven marketing programs that attract more engaged customers through paid acquisition channels. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, this person will lead a team that manages paid digital channels (SEM, Paid Social, Display, etc.) as well as experimentation across new channels.
You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of over eight figures in digital advertising budget aimed at attracting small and mid-sized law firms in North America and around the world. To be effective in this role, you will need to collaborate with key stakeholders in the marketing organization in order to develop and execute a strategy for Clio to achieve its ambitious revenue targets.
You’ll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves experimentation, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported with best-in class technology, large budgets, and an outstanding team to support you. You will be a strategic thinker and planner with exceptional execution skills. Strong communication skills, creativity, and an analytical mindset are essential for your success.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Scale Clio’s paid marketing strategy, identifying marketing opportunities that can be optimized to unlock exponential growth.
- Lead a team of marketers, contractors, and consultants to execute on programs across digital channels.
- Oversee a budget of over 8 figures of annual ad spend.
- Partner closely and collaborate with other Marketing functions including Operations, Design, and Content.
- Take a strategic approach to optimizing channels to meet ROI and budget goals.
- Drive a culture of testing, experimentation, and optimization.
- Working closely with our Financial Planning & Analysis team to understand our ROAS, customer acquisition, and LTV goals.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience of paid acquisition experience managing multi-million dollar budgets and achieving aggressive targets.
- At least 2+ years of people management experience.
- Deep technical understanding and domain expertise across multiple paid acquisition channels.
- Excellent analytical skills with substantial experience in attribution and measuring paid programs.
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Proficient understanding of the B2B sales funnel with a focus on driving leads and opportunities.
Serious bonus points if you:
- Have experience managing non-digital channels such as Direct Mail, TV, Radio.
Where Your Team Works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Run your law firm from anywhere.