Chief Growth Officer
We are a rapidly growing technology company focused on data custody, data privacy, and blockchain solutions and are seeking an exciting individual who is looking to make a real impact in user and revenue growth here at AXEL as our new Chief Growth Officer.
The Chief Growth Officer will generate profitable new sales opportunities and increase our ability to reach more users that could benefit from our AXEL Go platform. This out of the box innovator will partner with other C-Level executives to develop and implement visionary strategies that allow AXEL to continue to grow its presence as a thought-leader within the legal tech industry. The CGO takes full accountability company-wide for agreed upon sales and growth quotas.
An ideal candidate will possess a self-starter attitude and demonstrate an intimate knowledge of product led growth models. They will also have a deep understanding and appreciation for all stages of the customer lifecycle including acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral.
To be considered for this role, please make sure to include a cover letter and salary expectations.
- Directly responsible for the company’s customer acquisition and retention and revenue acceleration
- Builds a foundation for excellence in customer adoption through the use of cost-effective processes, metrics, and best practices
- Leads in the efforts to build a robust indirect sales strategy, channel strategy, and partner community
- Able to establish, track, and meet sales targets and other business objectives that place the company on track for above-market growth
- Oversee all aspects of the business development and sales function and process, including recruitment and management personnel
- 8+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of driving growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field with Masters degree preferred
- Senior sales management experience is a must
- Entrepreneurial attitude and familiarity with the strategies and tactics needed to develop and grow new business opportunities
- Advanced leadership and management skills with a proven track record of delegating and directing to meet and exceed results
- Ability to provide ongoing formal and informal training to drive career development of direct reports
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building solutions and bringing awareness to data custody