Legal Operations Specialist, Contract Management
We are continuing to scale our Legal, Ethics & Compliance (LEC) team in a sustainable and efficient way. We're looking for a Legal Operations Co-ordinator to join our Legal Operations team as we drive change, build a framework, and set up the strategy & streamline processes. Someone who is excited by the FARFETCH mission and culture, and passionate about technology. We are looking for someone to join our legal operations function to support our growing legal team of nearly 60 in seven jurisdictions.
What You'll Do
· Improve current Contract Lifecycle Management process across the business, ensuring best practice and seamless integration with the LEC and Farfetch business units
· Oversee the implementation of any Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) software system identified to assist with the streamlining of our processes
· Manage the continuous improvement of the LEC CLM processes
· You'll provide a customer-centric, efficient, and seamless experience to LEC, managing the responding to system, policy, and process queries.
· Maintain all CLM procedural documentation, Playbooks, and manuals
· Be the central point of contact with the CLM service provider.
· Support team and internal stakeholders with all CLM platform and process related queries
· Run regular, periodic reports when necessary and proactively communicate these to the team (e.g., spend against budgets, jurisdictions, law firms etc)
Who You Are
· You have an ambitious mindset and are willing to embrace new opportunities, encouraging of others and a strong team player, with well-developed communication and relationship management skills.
· You would have worked in a legal environment either in private practice or in-house within a legal operations team as a Legal Project Coordinator/Manager.
· You will have experience developing management information for legal professionals and can proactively assess how legal information is managed and displayed.
· You will have a track record of successfully delivering technology projects in a service-oriented environment.
· Proactive and a problem-solver; able to spot inefficiencies and opportunities, and recommend new ways of working, striving to constantly improve what we do.
· Naturally collaborative, with drive and determination to get involved, embrace opportunities and take on a variety of tasks.
· Knowledge and understanding of the Contract Management Lifecycle would be advantageous.
Rewards & Benefits
· FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
· Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
· Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
· Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We're looking for a Legal Operations Co-ordinator to join our Legal Operations team as we drive change, build a framework, and set up the strategy & streamline processes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.