Customer Success Manager
Who we are:
Avvoka is a document automation, negotiation and analytics tool used by law firms, in-house legal and business teams.
We are a young and dynamic team with offices in London and Singapore. Our international customer base includes law firms and corporates such as Allen & Overy, Baker Mckenzie, HSBC, SONY and Warner Media.
Avvoka has been featured in several publications including The Lawyer, LegalWeek, Legal Business, Legal IT Insider and Artificial Lawyer. We have been recognised as "Band 1" by Chambers and Partners in Document Automation, we won the National Technology Awards of 2021 for "Data-Driven product of the year" and we have been recently shortlisted as "Best technology product" for The Lawyer Awards 2022.
What we’re looking for:
As a rapidly-growing software business, we’re looking for a creative and enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to delight our clients, drive licence expansions and secure renewals that will directly contribute to revenue growth.
At Avvoka, expect an inclusive environment where each team member is encouraged to ask questions, contribute creatively, and work smarter, not harder.
What you’d be doing:
- Learning our product back to front
- Helping us implement Avvoka at world-class law firms, banks and corporates
- Carrying out customer success research – identifying what is and isn’t working and designing new strategies based on research
- Solving client challenges, directly liaising with them to navigate their specific needs during a trial, pilot or rollout
- Liaising with senior management and developer teams to co-manage any bespoke development items
What we’d like our ideal candidate to have:
- A love of technology and how technology is disrupting incumbent business models
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- A highly reliable work ethic; goes the extra mile
- Enthusiasm and a growth mindset
- Preferably the right to work in the UK (though we’re open to top talent from anywhere, provided you’ve got a laptop and internet connection!)
- Bonus: A degree in a STEM subject, or background and experience in technology – either BigTech or any smaller tech-focussed startup in a product-facing or analogous customer success role
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. It is mandatory to provide both a CV and a covering letter. In the covering letter box, you must include a short paragraph setting out your motivations for applying to Avvoka and why you think that you would be a good fit for the company.
- Please ensure that you disclose any relevant mitigating circumstances with your application so that this can be taken into consideration in the context of your application
- Please do still apply even if you don’t satisfy each and every requirement. You might have something great to offer which we haven’t considered!
Your application has been successfully submitted.