Data Analyst, Revenue Operations
Casetext develops legal research and writing software to help attorneys do their best work and provide the best possible representation for their clients. Our tools help attorneys spend less time on tedious, time-consuming tasks and more time on the things that make them great lawyers and persuasive advocates. We’re passionate about expanding access to justice by giving attorneys the tools they need to do their best work more efficiently and cost-effectively. Casetext is backed by Union Square Ventures, Canvas Ventures, 8VC, Y Combinator and Red Sea Ventures and has raised $40M total in funding.
About the Role:
Casetext is looking for a Data Analyst, Revenue Operations to be an integral part of the Revenue Operations function, driving analytics and insights from Hubspot and its surrounding application ecosystem to grow our user base and subscription revenue. You will support functions essential to the Sales and Marketing team’s productivity to build strategy, analytics, process and tools that accelerate performance. You will have the opportunity to solve challenging problems, collaborate with cross functional teams, and contribute meaningfully in helping Casetext scale and grow as the leading player in legal research technology.
Reports to VP of Revenue Operations. No direct reports.
As the Data Analyst, Revenue Operations you will:
- Build & manage internal RevOps reporting, dashboards, and a new BI tool
- Collaborate with FP&A, Sales, and Marketing to ensure the right insights are tracked
- Drive operational reporting for Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory
- Build analytical models that support decision-making for Marketing, Sales, and Success regarding pipeline and be the go-to for any ad-hoc pipeline analysis needed for the organization
- Continuously monitor revenue metrics and have a good understanding of KPIs and how they can be impacted
- Find actionable strategic insights through product/sales funnels, cohort analysis, user segmentation, retention analysis, etc
- Ability to spearhead projects and work streams end-to-end, from project management, research, analysis and recommendations. This includes projects focused on pipeline forecast accuracy, pipeline health, funnel analytics, account segmentation, and territory planning.
- Present new insights and processes in meetings as needed
- Assist in the data quality and the data hygiene processes for our CRM. Partner with Sales and Marketing Ops to handle ETL for TAM data, or building complex audience files
- Partner with Sales and Sales ops to handle sales reporting requests and to design and execute commission plans
- Partner with Marketing ops to develop marketing reports that help drive revenue insights and guide marketing campaign decisions
- 2-4 years of sales/revenue analytics experience in a fast-paced technology sales environment (SaaS highly preferred)
- 1+ years experience presenting your findings and recommendations to others
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets/ Excel) and working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with one or more BI tools
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently or with little guidance
- Knowledge of Hubspot or another CRM + willingness to learn the product
- Passionate about data management and the importance of data integrity
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and a track record of cross functional partnership
- Competitive compensation in equity and salary
- Exciting and meaningful work with an ambitious and passionate team
- You’ll be a leader at a fast-growing start-up, take on a lot of responsibility, and play a substantial role in the future of the company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is covered for you, and we cover 50% for spouses and dependents
- 401k plan
- Professional development budget
- Flexible, remote-first work culture
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- We’re a close-knit team of smart, driven people who really enjoy working together
Casetext is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.