Customer Experience: Weekend Team
Join the team shaking up the legal world!
This is a flexible role - can be part time or full time but we're looking for someone who is looking to work 10am to 6pm Saturday and / or Sunday. Ideally this would be a full time role working 5 days a week with some overlap with our weekday team, but we can be flexible! There is also the opportunity to work fully remote if that suits you!
We're looking for someone with experience in the legal industry, someone who has studied law, or someone who has a good understanding and knowledge of the startup ecosystem and startup funding.
You’ll be the primary interface for our users, helping them to get investment ready, on-boarding them onto the SeedLegals platform, helping them set up their documents and providing a wide range of legal and technical guidance.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Helping our wonderful customers do everything they need to complete the documentation and legals for their funding round, option scheme, SEIS/EIS application, employment agreements etc. all completed via our platform.
- Assisting users via intercom (chat), email and video calls answering the weekend incomings.
- Collaborating with our amazing team of developers, growth hackers, founders, investors and lawyers to further develop the SeedLegals platform and change the world.
- You have experience in the legal industry, have studied law, or have a good understanding and knowledge of the startup ecosystem and startup funding.
- You have a genuine passion for entrepreneurship and innovation, and are excited by the opportunity to interact with startup founders every day.
- Motivated by the opportunity to deliver an awesome experience to SeedLegals users.
- Phenomenal communication skills.
- Outstanding time management skills, and the ability to multitask.
You'll be joining an amazing team of founders, investors, developers and growth hackers. We're currently based just off Lincoln's Inn Fields (the legal heart of London) - but this can also be a fully remote role if desired!
- You’ll get responsibility (and plenty of it!) as the first member of our weekend CX Team. This isn't a training-contract paperwork-only role, you will be client facing, with plenty of responsibility right from the get-go.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- Access to world class training from some of the most experienced individuals in the UK in startup law, investment, and entrepreneurship.
- Learning, development and networking opportunities.
- Contributory pension.
- We’re looking to hire for this role as soon as we find the right match, so if that sounds like you – get in touch
Your application has been successfully submitted.