This job is no longer accepting applications.
Theory and Principle is looking for an experienced product manager to join its team. Theory and Principle is an industry-leading legal and justice technology product design and development firm. We work with nonprofits, law firms, and legal tech companies globally and are on a mission to improve the legal experience for all through thoughtfully designed digital products.
The company is based in Portland, Maine, but we are a distributed team. Both local and remote applicants are welcome.
- Act as primary point of contact with clients
- Set and manage client expectations throughout the project lifecycle
- Facilitate and manage design processes (including research, UX and visual design)
- Work with development team on project and ticket estimates
- Work with the client to prioritize and define product scope and releases
- Write project epics and clear, developer-ready user stories
- Work with project team on a daily basis to execute project plan
- Facilitate a Scrum framework, including sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, backlog grooming, and client sprint reporting
- Track budgets, project expenditure, and burndown charts
- Resource management and team scheduling
*We recognize that these skills transverse both product and project management skills. Our strong preference is for applicants who have experience with the full spectrum of software product/project management.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of software development project and/or project management experience
- Deep knowledge of the software design and development process
- Experience in a digital agency or projectized organization
- Experience working in Jira.
- Prior experience in the legal industry is a major bonus
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- A generous vacation policy
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We work with clients globally to build web and mobile applications designed to improve the legal experience for all.