Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
The Problems You’ll Solve
As an Implementations Manager you will become an equity expert. You'll use your knowledge to inspire long-term client loyalty by consulting clients through the implementation process. This role is a fit for people that are hungry to learn and who can think creatively to find software solutions to both equity and user problems. Successful Implementations Managers embrace change and constantly seek ways to better their process and their team.
- Support new clients and their law firms in “on-boarding” them onto Carta – i.e., implementation of client’s capitalization table and securities on Carta
- Manage large and complex datasets with high integrity
- Coordinate and manage inputs needed from both the clients and their law firms
- Maintain the quality of clients’ data throughout the on-boarding process
- Continuously look for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the on-boarding process
- Work closely with product and engineering to improve the on-boarding experience for customers
- Fluent in English - both written and verbal
- Microsoft Excel Wizard; fluent in index matching, VLOOKUPS, & manipulating hundreds of lines of data
- Knowledge of finance and accounting
- Knowledge of equity and capitalization
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- Great people skills – high degree of empathy and great communication skills
- Ability to work as a team across multiple functional teams
- Ability to deal with uncertainties and ambiguous situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as required by customers
- Ambitious, pro-active, self-starter, competitive and resourceful
Your application has been successfully submitted.