This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our growing Product team. Someone that believes in putting users first and believes that experimentation, prototyping, and usability testing are critical components to building quality software. Someone that is never afraid to ask “why?” with a keen eye for detail, appreciates consistency, and genuinely wants to create a pleasurable experience for our customers!
You will have the opportunity to define the design system and build the foundation using best practices. You will also have the opportunity to define what a strong product design team should look like and guide Athennian in becoming a design-first product culture.
This position is open to remote work options in the following time zones: ET, CT, MT, and PT.
- Notable Product Design experience with a strong understanding of user-centered principles
- Experience within a B2B SaaS environment creating consumer experiences in enterprise products
- Ability to work within an agile environment
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates research, interactions, and design skills
In this role, at 3 months, you will have:
- Learned about Athennian’s product design and development well enough to develop a deep understanding of design needs
- Defined design patterns and brand requirements, including created and maintained a style guide and assets that can be scaled by the sales and marketing teams
- Established collaborative and transparent relationships with other members of the Product team and members of adjacent teams such as Engineering, Customer Success, Delivery, and Professional Services
- Demonstrated constant curiosity and a desire to make complicated concepts simple
In this role, at 6 months, you will have:
- Championed the voice of Athennian’s users while interacting with stakeholders to create delightful user experiences
- Conducted customer surveys, usability tests and iterative designs using a customer-centered approach
- Optimized the existing product design by refining and redesigning product features using design best practices
- Provided guidance to engineering teams on implementations of design
- Developed and managed design systems and libraries to ensure consistency across product interfaces
In this role, at 12 months, you will have:
- Taken a significant role in strategic planning, particularly around how design impacts the direction of our product
- Collaborated with the product and engineering teams to breakdown complex and engaging problems to refine the overall design
- Turned product requirements and customer research into clearly defined design deliverables - workflows, mockups, and test plans that lead to intuitive customer experiences
- Driven the design process by taking on complex problems and transformed them into great products for our users
- Diverse stakeholders on board and aligned on growth experiments, and shared results and learnings
- Established Athennian design guidelines and best practices
- Positioned yourself as a leader within the organization and provided empathetic and thoughtful leadership within the product team
- Identified how an effective team should be built and mapped out future resource needs
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cloud-based global legal entity management software.