Zürich, Switzerland Remote
We are looking for a part-time UI Designer to join our team and help implement the next growth phase to become the #1 equity software for startups in Europe and beyond.
Ledgy’s software solution democratizes ownership in startups. We create transparency for all owners of a startup, and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds or granting equity to all their employees. Our customers are successful European companies, like Exness, Frontify, VIU, or NA-KD.
Since our incorporation in 2017, we’ve been listed every year among the TOP 100 Swiss startups and are ranked as the #1 ICT startup in Switzerland.
Most importantly, we are a young, international and diverse team of 17 people, coming from 15 different countries speaking 14 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected.
As a UI Designer at Ledgy, your mission is to…
…create beautiful designs and components for our app, landing page, and ocassionally some marketing content.
At Ledgy, you will
- Join our product team (6 developers, our product manager, the CTO, the CPO) as a UI designer 👨👩👦👦
- improve our existing design framework in Figma 🎨
- collaborate with our product leads to draft new user interactions 🔀
- occasionally create illustrations for our website and app ✍🏻
The job is a good fit if you
- Enjoy brainstorming about elegant ways to visualize a user interaction 🧠
- Get excited about all sorts of design aspects like colors, proportions, and typography ⛲️
- Want to foster your creativity by bridging the gap between complex data relations and simple user interfaces 🌉
At Ledgy, you will
- Be an early team member of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Take part in quarterly company offsites and regular team activities
Your application has been successfully submitted.