Legal Operations/Project Managers
London, UK Remote
As the legal landscape continues to change, AG Integrate are seeing an increasing demand from clients across various sectors requesting legal operations support on an interim basis.
To help build on our last five years of growth we are currently looking for talented and ambitious Legal Operations Managers, Legal Business Analysts and Legal Project Managers to join our talent pool.
You will be results driven with a meticulous attention to detail and exceptional sense of quality, personal accountability and be focused on building great relationships. We'd love to hear from you if you have the following experience:
- Contract management systems experience including any of the following: Ironclad, Conga, Contract Works, Contract Room, Concord, Contract Book, Contract Pod, Blackboiler or Doc-U-Sign
- Maximising legal services provision through end to end process efficiency, driving annualised cost savings
- Identifying the technology needs of our clients and finding the most efficient solutions
- Legal project management
- Legal operations implementation and optimisation
- Supporting annual budget and planning initiatives
- Stakeholder engagement
AG Integrate is a more flexible approach to legal resourcing and is for ambitious legal professionals who are seeking an alternative to the traditional employment model. By joining AG Integrate, you will be able to take control of your work and secure an assignment that fits around you. You will have the opportunity to work on diverse projects and access to ongoing training and development, all with the support of a premium law firm, Addleshaw Goddard.
AG Integrate can offer you the freedom of flexible working, this means working in an agile environment which includes remote working, home working and being able to work part-time.
As an AG Integrate consultant you will be covered by our professional indemnity insurance alongside having access to our experienced PSLs and research & knowledge services – this gives you the best support whilst working on assignments.
Due to the volume of responses we receive, unfortunately if you have not heard back from us within four weeks of applying, we are not progressing your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.