Head of Product
The Law Boutique
What we’re about 💁♀️
Our mission is simple: to optimise legal and make it better, by providing in-house legal teams with the tools they need to transform their Legal function into a commercial advantage.
Since being founded in 2017, we’ve worked closely with some of the most prominent UK scale-ups, including Monzo, Curve, Tide, Babylon Health, Stripe and Depop.
We’re now entering a pivotal moment in our organisation’s growth journey through the launch of our one-stop-shop platform BOLT – a legal platform like no other. We’re looking for a driven, results-oriented Product Manager to help take BOLT to the next level.
What we’re looking for 👀
- Experienced with Agile methodologies – You bring 5+ years experience working with cross functional teams, sticking to ceremonies, refining tickets, writing user stories and advocating agile methodologies as a way to quickly iterate, and deliver value to our customers.
- Customer-Obsessed – You obsess over the needs of your customers. You advocate for them with your internal stakeholder teams. You constantly look for ways to not only remove pain points for your customers but offer them something better.
- A Problem Solver – Excited about challenges and looks beyond constraints to develop solutions that achieve more than what was once thought possible.
- Results-Oriented – You’re focused on hitting objectives and delivering results with high standards to customers. You bring intense commitment and a willingness to go above and beyond when needed. Experience working with OKRs is a bonus!
- Self Motivated – You take initiative and don’t wait to be asked. You can operate successfully and independently in a rapidly changing and undefined environment. Like a start-up pro, you’re prepared to wear many hats.
- Analytical in approach – You should have the ability to strike a balance between anecdotal evidence and analytical rigor. You should have the passion to seek insights through rigorous analysis.
- Take Calculated Risks – You use data to make calculated decisions, and you adjust as you learn or as situations change.
- Build, develop and manage the product roadmap for initiatives/features enhancing customer experience.
- Define the product vision supported by internal and external analysis
- Actively build relationships with key stakeholders across the legal industry
- Stay current with competitors, standards, and legaltech feature landscape
- Identify new businesses segments and pockets of selection currently underserved by the business within the legal sector
- Create and own a set of metrics that provide insights on customer behaviour as customers interact with the our offering
- Help the business in launching new product categories
The team 🚀
We’re a tight-knit, fun and hard-working team that is passionate about what we do. We encourage flexible working and a creative, open and transparent culture. Check out our team profiles here.
The extras 👌
- Regular socials and a team of great people
- Employee pension
- Great offices in Central London
Your application has been successfully submitted.