Los Angeles, CA, USA
InCloudCounsel is seeking a Brand Designer to join our rapidly growing company. InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes globally for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
The Brand Designer will play a foundational role in InCloudCounsel’s new brand identity, adoption, and fidelity. The Brand Designer will be instrumental in helping InCloudCounsel realize design and brand identity internally and externally to scale and support existing and new market expansion globally. The Brand Designer will have the opportunity to help build and maintain brand stickiness, love, and loyalty. You will work with a variety of internal stakeholders, external vendors, and agencies to flawlessly bring to life strategic integrated campaigns, marketing, and sales assets, as well as a range of digital and web assets to tell and sell a brand story that is visually impactful without being overstated.
The ideal candidate will be a highly creative and motivated person who works well under pressure and can thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere with ever-changing priorities.
The Brand Designer will report directly to the Director of Brand Marketing at InCloudCounsel, and the package includes a competitive base salary and full benefits. While our business is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, and Hong Kong, this role can be remote (short or long-term) and is open to candidates located in the United States Pacific Time Zone.
- Provide creative guidance, recommendations, and execution for brand creatives across the organization.
- Ensure that the look and feel of the brand is consistent across the organization, including internal and external collateral.
- Create processes and workflows for design needs and campaign fulfillment.
- Provide marketing design work across multiple mediums on various projects, including but not limited to:
- Website, digital media assets, marketing, and sales collateral, branded swag, direct mail packaging, trade show assets [i.e. booth design and assets], landing pages, video animations, and other creative production elements.
- Source and manage video vendors and production, or develop videos in-house
- Manage multiple projects and agencies for large-scale campaigns globally, as needed.
- Develop creative briefs and carry a design through the entire project process, making revisions or creating new versions as needed to fulfill the creative brief’s deliverables
- Prepare creative files or sketch decks to hand over to third-party direct mail, media, print or tradeshow outlets as required.
- Experience: 4 years of experience, preferably in a high-growth SaaS company
- Technical Expertise: Proficiency in Adobe creative suite and other production software.
- Design Expertise: Proficiency in designing for web, print, large format design, content, and digital advertising.
- Acute Attention to Detail: Attention to detail while designing and executing digital and print collateral
- Proactive Mentality: Take the initiative to properly plan and manage creative requests and brand initiatives with an appetite for testing creatives
- Collaborative: Ability to work cross-functionally and especially with sales/account management teams
- Design Portfolio: Proven highly versatile design skills. A professional portfolio is necessary.
- Written Communication: Able to write at a high level and be able to communicate and articulate design scope across
- Project Management: The ability to project manage, establish, and meet deadlines will be mission-critical to this role’s success.
About the team: We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, pre-tax benefits
- Parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Remote work flexibility
Your application has been successfully submitted.