Junior Sales Representative
We are looking for a junior Sales Representative to join our team
Are you looking to grow an international career in Sales, make a lasting impact while enjoying the flexibility of working in a start-up?
Then this could be a unique opportunity!
Afriwise is looking for young talent to join our international team, based in 8 different countries, expand Afriwise into new industries and territories and become the next leader.
We are a law tech start-up company that is solving the historically difficult, and often very expensive, problem of accessing quality legal information in Africa. We’ve developed an innovative and collaborative business model and use modern-day technology to help companies from all over the world access essential legal information on how to do business in Africa.
Barely 3 years into business, Afriwise is already the leading legal research platform for Sub Saharan Africa. Having won several prestigious international awards, we work with in-house legal teams at international companies such as DHL, IBM, Bolloré, MTN, Vodacom and many more to cover their daily legal needs.
- Identify, approach and qualify leads via different channels ;
- Develop and deploy business development campaigns with the sales and marketing team ;
- Work together with senior sales executives on client demo’s, creating proposals and close new business deals
- Onboard new customers, manage client expectations and expand existing business
- Report and provide forecasting data in the CRM system (Hubspot) to the sales management ;
- Attend trade shows (Post-Covid);
- Bring the best version of yourself every day!
Desired skills and experience
- You have first experience in SDR and/or Sales in a solution software sales position ;
- You are fluent in English both written and oral, added languages are a big plus ;
- You are able to connect and build report across borders and cultures
- You are able to use different channels and tools to interact with people (phone, social media, video, etc.) ;
- You have good organizational, prospecting and follow-up skills ;
- You are pro-active, creative, adaptable and have a high work ethic ;
- You have a strong focus on results and personal growth ;
- You are hungry to learn and not afraid to go out of your comfort zone; and
- You have a bachelor degree or similar proven experience.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package with benefits ;
- Commission package linked to results ;
- Flexible working hours & the possibility to work from home (yes, also post-Covid) ;
- Work internationally and travel (Post-Covid) ;
- Growth path to a senior sales role ;
- No non-sense approach and transparent communication; and
- Be an early employee with an impact on the exciting story that Afriwise is.
You will join a fast-paced law tech start-up focused on Africa. We encourage an open feedback culture in which all team members share and discuss feedback continuously. Your goals will be defined and reviewed with and you will report to our VP of Sales. Afriwise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We would like to fill this position as soon as possible.
Your application has been successfully submitted.