Lead Frontend Developer
Are you motivated to work in one of the fastest moving LegalTech-startups in Denmark? Do you thrive in a fast moving, innovative and social environment? Do you like to have a lot of responsibility?
We are looking for a lead front-end developer with experience in web technologies to join our growing team which currently consists of a couple of back-end developers. You will be our first dedicated front-end developer and you will take full responsibility of our front-end development.
🔑 You will take a key role in
As part of the LegalHero development team you will develop and maintain new and innovative solutions for our clients, suppliers and administrators. As lead front-end developer your decisions and work will have a high impact on the product and development processes. In collaboration with our development team you will translate new needs and ideas into functionality and refactor an existing codebase.
🏡 You will be working from our Aalborg office together with our CTO.
✅ You can tick the following
- Solid skills in HTML and CSS/SCSS or similar
- Experience working with Webpacker
- Experience working with Git
- Curiosity for alternative ways of accomplishing your goal and thereby finding the best solution to a problem
- A good sense of UI/UX best practices and the ability to translate UI design to code
- An eye for design
- Good communication skills in Danish and English
- Are located in or near Aalborg or willing to commute or relocate
☑️ Maybe even a couple of the following
- Solid skills in frontend frameworks such as Vue.js
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails or Laravel
- Experience working with web API's
- Have experience working in a startup or having a startup mentality
- Have experience working with Scrum
🧑💻 About you
- You are keen to take on responsibilities
- You are not afraid to get acquainted with new technologies
- You have a drive to learn and master new technologies
- You can formulate and discuss abstract concepts and turn them into working software
- You enjoy working in a passionate team with an informal culture
Your application has been successfully submitted.