Legal Technology Workflow Solutions Specialist
San Jose, CA, USA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
- The Legal Operations team is a part of, and supports, Adobe's global Legal and Government Relations (“LGR”) lawyers and business professionals, by understanding the various technology gaps and finding creative ways to fill them. In this role, you will provide LGR with experienced knowledge of workflow processes (product, business, legal & hybrid workflows); specifically the implementation of Adobe’s own product offerings. This position in LGR will be based in either our San Jose, CA or Lehi, UT offices, with remote/flexible work arrangements available.
- This role will be the “go-to” person with extensive knowledge of workflow solutions. This role will create a roadmap and lead the roll out of workflow solutions (including Workfront) across LGR and Adobe as an enterprise (for LGR sponsored initiatives), to creatively improve internal legal processes; with the ability and foresight to scale for future productization.
- The successful candidate will serve as a functional consultant who partners with Adobe’s internal clients to provide end-to-end analysis, use case development, and solution design.
What You'll Do
Under the supervision of a Senior Director, responsibilities will include:
- Conducting assessment and gap analysis of current/future state of workflow management, and use of Workfront capabilities
- Leading discovery sessions to advise business requirements
- Guiding the internal strategy, and building road maps detailing short-term/long-term goals
- Leading development and presentation of training materials
- Collaborating with LGR stakeholders to continually improve related technologies and processes
What You Need To Succeed
- Extensive experience with, and knowledge of, ‘no-code’ / ‘low-code’ platforms, including Workfront expertise
- Experience managing implementation teams
- Proven track record to tactically manage projects through to delivery
- Capable and reliable in meeting tight schedules and deadlines
- Past client-facing consulting experience a plus
- Strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude, and high attention to detail
- 3 plus years of experience effectively leading large-scale projects/programs with significant change impact and multiple dependencies within and across organizational boundaries
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.