Legal Technology Manager
Gilbert + Tobin
Sydney NSW, Australia
As our new Client Legal Technology Solutions Manager for G+T Innovate, you will be responsible for leveraging technology to design, implement, deliver and support innovative legal solutions to our clients.
More specifically, you will:
- Understand the legal market and have cutting edge knowledge of available market legal technology and its use cases, including Office 365.
- Work with our clients to understand their legal technology requirements and to design and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Provide expertise in the development of new tools and adapt existing technologies.
- Design and deliver training, presentations and demonstrations on legal technology and innovation capabilities, processes, tools and systems to our clients.
- Provide insights on the legal technology market and trends and investigate new legal technologies and solutions.
- Liaise with technology vendors to investigate new tools and opportunities for the firm to utilise for client solutions.
To be successful in this role you be passionate and knowledgeable about the intersection of the law and technology. You will have demonstrated experience working within the standard law firm tech stack with ability to find unique, innovative solutions to problems. In addition, you will be/have:
- Previous legal experience
- In-depth understanding of legal transactions/matters and how to optimise efficiency in this space
- Strong understanding of and a passion for technology, emerging trends and project management skills
- Process mapping skills
- Strong communication, writing and drafting skills
- Skills in the use of relevant legal technologies and tools
- Outstanding engagement and stakeholder management skills
- Strong understanding of change management
- Flexible to work outside of standard business hours as needed
This is a truly unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most innovative law firms.
What we will offer you
First and foremost, this is a rare and unique opportunity to join Australia's most innovative law firm's national, high performing and friendly Knowledge and Innovation team.
Furthermore, G+T is proud to offer all of its employees a range of excellent benefits which you can view on our careers website at http://bit.ly/GTFLYER .
Lastly, you’ll be based in beautiful open planned offices in Tower Two of Barangaroo with easy access to public transport, restaurants, cafes and exercise facilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.