Product Marketing Manager
New York, NY, USA Remote
This position will serve as the liaison between Marketing, Product and Sales teams within Brightflag developing an in-depth understanding of market requirements and product capabilities and enabling sales. If you've ever felt too salesly to be a product manager, and too product focused to be happy as a salesperson, this is the position for you. As a Product Marketing Manager at Brightflag, you will report directly to the VP of Marketing and work closely. with the Director of Product Marketing.
What you will do
- Being the company’s expert on the competitive landscape and ensuring that Brightflag’s product messaging is consistent across all touchpoints
- Managing the product launch cycle and partnering with demand generation and content marketing to bring new features to market
- Creating, maintaining and educating the Sales team with key assets, such as pitch decks, demo scripts, proposal templates, and other product content
- Developing internal enablement materials that help Sales articulate Brightflag’s, including ideal customer profile and buyer persona guides
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on the progress against product marketing program goals and ROI, with accountability for attaining goals relating to new customer acquisition, product adoption, and revenue
- Conducting customer research and competitive research, sharing research findings with internal stakeholders, and using research insights to inform product marketing strategy.
Your typical day might include
- Researching the competition and updating battle-cards
- Listening to customer conversations to understand market requirements
- Meeting with the Product team to plan the roll-out of upcoming features
- Authoring thought leadership and product-related content
- Collaborating with Marketing team members to evolve the website
What you've already done
- You have distilled complex and interconnected concepts into simple frameworks that buyers and sellers can use to speak a common language
- You can speak about the impact of productivity and artificial intelligence technology on business without falling into the buzzword trap
- You’ve demonstrated an ability to enable sales teams (you must be able to provide a reference from a sales leader in order to be considered for this position)
- Have worked on a geographically distributed team
- Have originated the product marketing function specifically with a SaaS/B2B environment
- Be knowledgeable about legal tech
Benefits & perks
At Brightflag, your work makes a real difference, your contribution is seen and your work is valued. We value growth & would love for you to join & later on find new passions here at Brightflag!
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Health insurance
- Reading is important, therefore we offer an outstanding Book Work Scheme benefit
- Downtime is important at Brightflag, we offer 20 days holiday
- 401K Plan Option
Your application has been successfully submitted.