Sales Representative Growth
United States Remote
Contracts are the most important document in global commerce. They are also universally a pain. They slow down commerce. People cannot afford to send them to attorneys, because they are too expensive and too slow for the average transaction. Attorneys cannot afford to review them faster or cheaper because they have not had the technology that allows them to deliver contract reviews at scale. Moreover, once contracts are signed, the world cannot keep track of them. It buys databases, and then struggles to keep them organized. Everyone builds a library, but the books are in a mess on the floor.
As a member of the Growth team, focused on mid-markets clients between $10M-$1B in annual revenues, you will help organizations set a strategy for keeping their contracts from hurting their business. You will help law firms serve their clients better, while growing their revenues and delivering higher quality legal service. You will help clients turn contracts into a source of strength, not a risk.
You will anticipate how clients makes decisions, explore their needs, and fit our products into their rhythm. You will manage opportunities throughout the growth cycle simultaneously, serving as the primary client contact and working with cross-functional team members as needed. You will drive change with your strong communication, analytical, and relationship skills. You will help shape and execute our partner strategy, all while achieving sales goals.
You will embrace and manage the new, using your ability to work with other team members to advocate for clients and achieve success. You will face down doubt within skeptical prospects, and you will make the ambiguous clear. LegalSifter is set to explode, and you will help us do just that.
- Demonstrable experience modeling our core values in career to date.
- Enjoys moving the ambiguous to clear.
- Able to hold a room's attention with engaging communication skills.
- Strong listener.
- Good writer.
- Capable of having the memory of a goldfish when prospects and clients say no.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Technologically competent.
- Experience in either the software, manufacturing, healthcare, or financial service industries a plus.
- Clear desire to go on the rollercoaster ride of their working life.
Your application has been successfully submitted.